Thursday 23 July 2009

Transfer fun

I love trying something new and having worked really hard getting up to date on my scraps and buttons ready for the Rag Market August 1st Honiton Devon I rewarded myself with some playtime!

I have been experimenting with some of my quilt pictures and am quite thrilled with the results so am now trying different ways of using the results.
I had some tec. support from him indoors on the print set up.
I have sent off for some lavender to complete these below and wondered if I could ask you girls what you thought I could price these at ? the biggest cost is the transfer paper and lavender as I have dyed French linen in hand and a rose is about 20 pence.

1 comment:

  1. The pics are transfers onto fabric? They look like the actual quilt block! Wow! I'm not savvy on pricing but those are pretty little sachets.

    ReplyDelete