Thursday 3 December 2009

Festive parcel from Sweden lucky me!




I was so full of anticipation when I found a padded envelope from Sweden on my doormat today!
Blogging friend Stina had promised me a little traditional Christmas treat in return for starting her bobbin collection.I love all things Scandinavian and all my friends know I favour red and white at most times , especially Christmas ,so from the very start the wrapping was the first pleasure!
look at the lovely selection of decorations, and a lovely touch was the card explaining why she chose each one, I am quite overwhelmed and so thrilled to add to my special collection of traditional decorations.
Thank you thank you and God Jul from Dorset to Sweden

1 comment:

  1. Im so happy you liked what I sent... a liitle bit of Sweden to you...
    God Jul to you from me..:o)

    ReplyDelete