Thursday 12 March 2009

Poor Freida !!!!

Freida visiting friends in Normandy
Poor Freida my lovely old friendly volvo blew her top on the way to Bath to help Buffy with her website on Monday. It would have been her 21st birthday this year .. I had stopped counting at 18 as I always do with birthdays!
At least it was not on the way to a Fair or in France last week where she went so well
David egged on by Lizzie's husband Len have bought Freida2 on e bay and have gone to Bath today to collect her. I am doing the Flea market at Exeter this weekend so hopefully I will have a new friend to go in . I have to get used to using a clutch again

1 comment:

  1. Oh no ... poor Freida. How sad. I hope Freida2 will be as well behaved and as good a friend as her predecessor - she'll be thrown in at the weekend - sorry, deep-end - with a trip to Exeter. Looking forward to hearing you sing her praises, clutch and all, after the event!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete