Tuesday 14 April 2009

Digging Deep

I took advantage of the good weather on Sunday plus the fact a huge amount of our textiles were in my living room having just returned from Cornwall., to empty out everything I thought would do for the Rag market at Bridport next Sat. 18th of April.
I have a pile of lovely embroidered Sari shawls, rainbow colours from £5.00 ,lots of small household linens and a reasonably priced range of French sheets suitable for soft furnishing,backing quilts and hand work.
A fantastic selection of buttons and beads and my haberdashery and sewing aids.
Lots of trims and ribbons , threads and vintage fabrics.Our ticking collection in reds blues and neutrals.
vintage blankets , and of course my quilts.
No doubt before the week is out the pile will have grown.
My studio is now really ordered, pity about the house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment