Tuesday 16 June 2009

My friend Dell's rural idyll

I have spent a lovely afternoon with my dear friend Della at her little Lodge on a nearby estate.
I helped her move in the depth of winter and even then it was lovely. It is a little country idyll with wonderful views across the countryside and she has made it lovely .
The deer and rabbits are a challenge to gardening... this is Darcy her friend Christine's dog who spend a happy afternoon with her head down any hole she could find!!



Dear Della taught me everything I know about computers and showed me how to build my web site..was always on the end of the phone and did endless research.
Della is fully trained and has endless patience so if you need a web page or a few lessons let me know and I will introduce you.
Makes the best Victoria sponge anywhere.
It was lovely to relax in the sun after a long stint of work, thank you friend xx

No comments:

Post a Comment