Tuesday 14 July 2009

Back at the Ranch

I am slowly recovering from my marathon week and safely delivered David to Exeter Hospital to have his hip replaced.
He is fine and thrilled to have two legs the same length ! will be home Thursday. I am so excited as the bedroom is being decorated as we speak hopefully a tasteful powder blue to match all my blue and white quilts and various pictures with blue sky and sea I am so fond of. It will be a nice surprise for him and make a lovely background for photographing quilts!
Just had a call from my Ticky and being Bastile Day they are off to a local Vide....envy envy!! but all is well she phoned for a shopping list!
We will meet for lunch when I go on my next trip August 19th, overnight too St Malo how civilised . Lizzy will be at the quilt show in Brum so am taking our furniture dealer friend Sandra. it will give a different aspect.
Lots of new goodies for our time at Cowslip Workshops Cornwall Aug. 28th & 29th , we love it there

No comments:

Post a Comment